Wednesday, June 14, 2017

{ To the Doctor I go }


 Good morning friends :)

I fully intended to post yesterday and then got so busy that I ended up not getting a chance.  By the time I remembered, I was in bed and about to go to sleep.  Oops!!!

Anyway, I will be back later with a post for you all, but for now, I'm getting ready to head to the doctor.  That pressure, lightheaded, sinus stuff is still going on and I'm frankly sick of it right now.  So instead of trying to deal with it myself and taking Sudafed, I decided to just cave and make a doctor's appointment.

I don't think I need to tell you how much I dislike going to the doctor's, I think I am a bit of a nut job hypochondriac, where I always imagine the worst.  It's quite debilitating at times because I get myself into such a frenzy.  I definitely need to work on that.

But anyway, I am headed out, and have a list of things I want to talk to the doctor about.  Please send some prayers my way, would really appreciate them.  I'll update you when I get back as well as do a proper post.

See you soon :)

2 comments:

~Mrs.J~ said...

Praying for you!!!
~Mrs. J~

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I feel like I have a sinus infection. Boo Hiss. Prayers and love my friend.