Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We're stuck in winter!!!!

YEP, you heard me, no matter how much we want to move on from this dreadful weather, it's just not going to happen. Everytime it seems it's going to ease up, there comes the snow just to slap us in the face and remind us that we are NOT in charge. LOL
At least that's how I feel about it, like it's taunting me!!!!

You know with all this spring cleaning I find myself discovering stuff I had no clue we had or had totally forgotten about it. Most of it is going to be given away because it's in a good shape, but there's a lot of stuff that I just have to shake my head and think "what the heck was I thinking?"

So I have this little book thing above my sink and it's from Barbara Johnson. It's called "I don't suffer from Insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!". It's filled with all these daily quotes that are so funny and it always makes me smile. I thought that I would post the quote for that day on here, just to share it with you all.

The one for today goes like this:

Men: There are two theories for arguing with a woman.
Neither one works.

I'm sooooo showing this one to my hubby this morning. LOL

His finger seems to be doing a little better, not much, and it's just plain gross to look at. I would have put a bandage on it by now just so I wouldn't have to see it. But he's a guy and you know guys, nothing is THAT bad. Maybe I'm just a wuss I don't know.

You all know how much I love books, and how much I love cooking and crafts, etc. I was at the BX yesterday and ran smack into 4 of Rachael Ray's books. Do you know how hard it was for me to walk away and not buy them? LOL
I wanted to get them so badly, but I keep having to remind myself that we are trying to budget and besides payday is not until tomorrow......SIGH, it's so hard at times. I'm just glad I know how to control my shopping urges otherwise we would be in serious trouble.

So for today I have nothing planned, and that's fine with me. I am in the mood to just lay around and read a book. My back is not letting up and all the driving around and walking is not helping it either. Nicholas is doing good with the potty training, he has only had one accident today so that is good. Can't wait to get rid of the diapers and say hi to spongebob big boy underwear LOL

1 comment:

Courtney said...

They look so miserable & cute all at the same time! Hope warm weather comes soon for you guys!